Friday, July 2, 2010

Zeena packs a punch :)






Blouse:  Loehmann's 
Vest:  Thrift store in Savannah
Jeans:  Thrift store in L.A.
Shoes:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Purse:  Thrift store in L.A.
Ring:  Antique store in New Mexico
Watch:  Inherited from grandfather

I went on a long walk with Zeena and that tiny little dog pooped five times!  I realize this might be an inappropriate topic to write about on the blog but I couldn't believe it; I had to share it with someone.  And every time I went to pick up her mess, she'd kick up the grass behind her, kicking her poo up along with it.  Oh Zeena...

My favorite part about today's outfit is the ring.  It's hard to see exactly what it looks like in the picture but it's a gold hand holding a heart and its arm forms the ring (if you know what I mean).

Tomorrow my friend comes into town to stay for the weekend.  It should be quite an eventful couple of days!




1 comment:

  1. Why am I not surprised at Zeena? Maybe cause she did that little stunt in LA as well. I think after a bit, your readers might be used to the strange stories, they are very entertaining. I made a pretty huge blog myself. Good luck reading that sucker! I think the title is a great touch. Makes one start to imagine what the blog is about, read it, and get a surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails