Monday, July 19, 2010

Gaucho overalls!!





Shirt:  Thrift store in Charleston
Overalls:  Thrift store in L.A.
Purse:  Thrift store in L.A.
Shoes:  keds.com

I wore this outfit just for my older sister.  She absolutely loves these overalls...  Only kidding.  She told me never to wear them!  How rude.

Krista left me again today.  And now I'm broken hearted once again.  We did, however, do a little shopping before she left so I'll have to console myself with my new clothes. I got the cutest little slip you can imagine; it's a floor-length nightgown with big peach flowers on it.  I can't wait to wear it to bed!

Thank you to all of my readers for hyping my lookbook photograph today!  I am slowly making my way to the top of the lookbook charts.  ;)

10 comments:

  1. You should post the stuff you got because I can't remember at all the peach slip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I commented on your Lookbook and told you to "work it girl", it made quite the ruccus from my family on my Facebook page. They were all afraid to open it, not knowing if it was X-rated, or spam, or I don't know what! I hadn't been on Facebook in months, but FB sent me all these e-mails because my note posted and I got 10 comments...too funny. I assured them it was safe & encouraged them to look (esp at the underwater picture that I just LOVE!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, that's too funny! I can see where they're coming from though thinking that it could have been X-rated (you can never be too sure with you, Margie)! Thanks for the constant support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what?! You're on the hot page! Just really far down... But still! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we'll see what Jess thinks about your overalls haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looovvveee those overalls !! you loook so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why thank you, Taylor120. (!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh!!! The overalls!!! Make it stop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could you say that? I tried so hard to get you to warm up to them. You're a hopeless case.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS-My verification code for that last comment to you, Jess, was "dunce." It seems the computer agrees with me in regards to your misguided anguish towards the overalls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails