Wednesday, July 14, 2010

polka dots!








Blouse:  Thrift store in L.A.
Capris:  American Eagle Outfitters 
Shoes:  keds.com
Earrings:  Graduation gift from parents
Purse:  Thrift store in L.A.

I've decided I'm going to research art movements, starting with Dada.  Since I've finished school, I feel my brain hasn't been sufficiently stimulated; in fact, a lot of my thoughts have largely consisted of what I'm going to be making for dinner and what I should be doing but am too lazy to actually start.  It's time to take action.  It's time to cultivate my cultural understanding.  

Today's outfit is a bit plain... I spent a lot of the day shadowing at the hospital so I wasn't very inclined to dress my finest as I'd be changing into scrubs anyway.  I'll try to make tomorrow's outfit more interesting!


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails