Monday, July 5, 2010

Back Again!

Hello!  I'm sorry I haven't been posting this weekend...  it's been hard getting some time in to write with my friend in town.
I only received one photo of a reader's fourth of July outfit, and that one person was my boyfriend!  I'll let it slide this time though, Readers, seeing as I have yet to post a picture of my outfit.  I'll be posting the photos tomorrow.
I'm going to bed early tonight (I got to sleep late last night so I'm pretty tired), but I'll be back again tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. I didnt have anything cool and vintage unfortunately. Dad kind of got a picture, but it's rather far away. Oh and check my blog, I have a great video up haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have to be cool and vintage... anything's fine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails