Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A (very!) chilly day in San Diego







Sweater:  Thrift store in L.A.
T shirt:  J. Crew
Vest:  Thrift store in Savannah
Jeans:  Thrift store in L.A.
Shoes:  Urban Outfitters
Saddlebag:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Earrings:  Thrift store in Hilton Head 

I'm in L.A. right now!  

Today we went to the dog beach in San Diego with my family and it was kind of a disaster.  Not only was it overcast and very brisk outside, but our lab mix, Booter, tends to bully other dogs so we spent most of the time worrying about him.  He also likes to paw at you for attention, and he pawed my mom while she was eating and flung sand all over her and her sandwich.  It was pretty funny (in an evil sort of way).

Because it was so cold outside I decided to wear my vest again.  Hopefully it will warm up soon so I can break out the summer dresses I'm so fond of!  (I'm sure Colin can't wait for that, too)  

7 comments:

  1. The beach was chilly but it was fun to watch zeena pee on all the seaweed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for summer dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeena just peed on everything every dog decided to pee on. And it was pretty funny to watch Booter jump over the waves, and on dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am confused as to why Colin can't wait for the summer dresses. Please clarify...I am starting to question your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, Jess...

    He likes a little skin, duh ;)

    Actually, I'm not sure why he likes my dresses. Maybe because they make him feel manly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS-What about the bangs? How did I do this time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bangs look good...I would even venture to say you could go higher on the sides.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails