Thursday, July 1, 2010

Black and White





Dress:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Leotard:  American Apparel
Leggings:  American Apparel
Shoes:  www.keds.com
Earrings:  Thrift store in Hilton Head

Today I tried something new with my hair (I was inspired by these models I had seen in a Japanese magazine; they all had their hair in buns on top of their heads), and I really like it!  It was a little difficult making my hair look thicker than it really is but I eventually got the look I wanted.

On another note, I have a proposal to make to all of my readers.  I'm proposing to you, my lovely readers, to submit some photographs to me of your fourth of July outfits so that I can post them on the blog.  E-mail them to me at princesszeena@aol.com.  I look forward to seeing some very festive outfits!  (and please don't be shy!)

I am also attaching some photos of my sister's and my video chat session.  I think the photos speak for themselves...

My family's cat, Mala (I found her flea-bitten in an alley as a tiny kitten in Los Angeles)


My family's cat, Jinxi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails