Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Mini




"Morro Bay" T shirt:  Thrift store in L.A.
Button-down shirt:  Inherited from grandfather
Mini skirt:  Thrift store in L.A.
Satchel:  Flea market in L.A.
Ring:  Gift
Shoes:  converse.com

This skirt was a bit inappropriate to wear while running errands today (I kept having to make sure it wasn't riding up in the back), but I love how it hugs me right at the waist.  

So I guess I looked a little foolish yesterday saying that I was "going" to a pot roast.  I was thinking it was more of a pot luck than a pot full of pork, broth, and vegetables.  My dad was all too ready to jump on me for that one...  I was able to eat a couple of things though and it was nice to be around good company.  

I am going to try to get the store up and running by the end of this weekend.  Hopefully Colin won't mind photographing all the merchandise for me this weekend (though his photography skills aren't what I hoped they'd be... it takes ages to get a good photo from his shots).  I am very anxious to see how it all turns out!


10 comments:

  1. Yahoo...I can't wait to see the store...Should be very nice. I am sure Dad will be most happy that you have it up and running. Might be at the loft this weekend otherwise we are out next and then on to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as always, your favorite GM loves everthing. so stylish and so helpful to all who visit the site.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dad... I know you're GermanPlanetoid. You don't fool me.

    And thanks for the wonderful compliments, Grandma Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the mannequin arms???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures looked too weird. It wasn't an arm, just a velvet hand. And the hand and I were having a little too much fun together. And I was embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¿Donde esta Los fotos de Los detalles?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was having trouble making them look alright (I took these pics by myself), and I figured a big version of the first picture was good enough. I'll get the details for today's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...a constant worry that the skirt might be riding up in the back...could it be that you were going commando?

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, not this time! I've never actually gone san underwear. ...I don't think I'd like it.
    I'm sure you have though, Margie, on many occassions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails