Sunday, July 25, 2010

She's all roses and smiles





Blouse:  Thrift store in L.A.
Jeans:  Secondhand store in L.A.
Shoes:  keds.com
Scarf:  Thrift store in the South

My ambitious plans to have the store up and running by this evening have been postponed until tomorrow.  I am terribly sorry to have disappointed all of you, but I had no idea how many different things I had to take into account when creating the shop! (mostly policies, and things of that nature) 
If you would like to view the progress thus far, you may visit the shop here. I hope you enjoy what you see!

7 comments:

  1. I love the banner. So adorable. Very excited to see the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was on the LB forum and saw that someone said why don't I get hypes? I thought I'd look at it and someone said that if you participate in the forum, you usually get more profile looks. Maybe you could find interesting topics, get involved and then get more hypes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I've never actually looked at the forum, have you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just posted a few times on it. Also, I posted a look. Hype it please?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails