Friday, July 9, 2010

Everything in black and white





Loyal little Zeena!
Shirt:  Thrift store in Hilton Head
Jeans:  H and M
Shoes:  keds.com
Scarf:  Thrift store in Hilton Head?
Sunglasses:  Thrift store in Savannah

I went up to the rooftop to take some photos of my outfit today but a bee had it out for me and stung my arm.  It was pretty painful and I was scared it was going to sic all of its friends on me so we left. (Not only that, but honey bees are disappearing and I didn't want to contribute to their demise)  Hopefully I'll gather the courage to head back up there tomorrow.  Until then, it's more photos from within the loft.

Today my mom and my little sister and I went to Santee Alley in downtown L.A.  My sister got a lion shirt (she loves lions, hence the lion earrings and the lion shirt) that she had seen at another store for more than twice as much.  She was pretty excited that she had gotten such a steal.  In theme with the wild animal tendencies, here's a cool picture of her in front of a zebra-painted building:



Tomorrow we're going to see a showing of Swingers in the park in downtown.  I've always wanted to see that movie so I cant wait!

As for tonight, I'll be attending a going-away party with Colin and some of his friends.  Hopefully my parents can get a romantic night in without all the kids :)



5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that second picture. Lookbook worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No romantic night. But mom did get to make cookies... well, mix the mix in and roll the dough. I took some more pictures on your camera, I think you will appreciate them. Booter was a very unwilling model for me, so I had to use some balls. You'll see.

    Youre right, that picture of me is pretty cool. But we should redo the one of you and zeena in the hallway, or at least try to do the roof again, this time, opposite the flower area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how zeena posses with you. cute outfit...is that manly of me to say???

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, not at all. By-the-way, I had a dream that Jess was pregnant. It was very realistic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails