Wednesday, July 28, 2010

!



Blouse:  Thrift store in San Diego
Jean shorts:  Flea market in L.A.
Shoes:  keds.com
Purse:  Thrift store in L.A.

I was in the mood to dress 80s/90s-ish today and just ran with it.  I decided to keep the shoulder pads in this blouse instead of ripping them out like I usually do.  I think they actually worked well with this silhouette, if you can believe it (though you can't really tell in this photograph).

I'm developing a crush on the band Tennis.  Husband and wife join to create some throwback tunes whose playful sound will make anyone want to bob their feet to the beat.  You can listen to a few of their songs here.  Marathon is my absolute favorite!

In other news, my older sister and her husband will be coming in tomorrow evening to stay for the weekend.  I'm going to try and convince her to model a few of the items for the shop to mix it up a little.  Hopefully she'll agree to it!




5 comments:

  1. Cool pursee. Wish I could see the shoulder pads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Krista's shoulder pad request.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see your bellybutton! good music-surf rock meets sexy female voice...i'm in...i'm in on all accounts (movie quote). can't wait to see you tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I'm very jealous of your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh... I'll try to get a shoulder pad picture tonight.

    Kevin you haven't movie quoted in so long! Or maybe you have. I guess I haven't been around much to hear them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails