Thursday, July 29, 2010

Portrait of a Lady













Scarf:  Thrift store 
Cream shirt with brown polka dots:  Thrift store in San Diego
Jeans:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Shoes:  keds.com
Cream socks with aqua polka dots:  Christmas gift from Colin's mom
Brown leather satchel:  Secondhand store in Phoenix
Wrist watch:  Inherited from grandfather
Navy blue belt with coral  pattern and bamboo clasp: J. Crew
**The adorable red shoes (size 6) will be up for grabs at The Betties soon!  

I included a bunch of photographs in today's post as a sort of narrative to accompany the outfit.  Take from it what you will!

Jess and Kevin will be coming in tonight and I really want to have at least one item posted on the shop's site before they get here (Jess is really excited and anxious to see what it looks like and I want to surprise her with at least something).  However, the combination of a lack of technological know-how on my end and it being that time of the month (all of my energy seems to literally slough of with the rest of me... I hope that image isn't too horrific for you), is definitely working against me.  No matter how many tutorials I watch on Etsy I still seem to be lost in some confused state when it comes to figuring out the logistics of everything.  Once I have a breakthrough, though, it will all come together rather quickly I hope (at least that's what usually tends to happen in my case).

I'm including two photographs of yesterday's outfit.  It seems I should have included views of the shoulder pads.  Hopefully you (most specifically Krista and Jess) can get a better sense of the silhouette with these. (Click to view larger)





1 comment:

  1. whoa red lipstick! Mom and Dad are off to LA soon, and Disneyland in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails