Monday, July 26, 2010

Chiquitita




Blouse: Temporarily stolen from The Betties shop
Pale yellow jeans: American Apparel
Wedges: Target
Hat: Thrift store in L.A.
Necklace: Antique store in Phoenix

I am frantically figuring out all that's involved in the shop, but I am still shooting for it to be finished by tonight. If you're as excited about it as I am, please stop by the blog later on tonight... I will be publishing a post with a link to the store once it's finished.  Yahoo!  I can't wait.

This evening Colin and I will be getting our haircut by our neighbor's friend's wife who's finishing up beauty school.  My haircut isn't going to be anything special (just a trim), but I've convinced Colin to opt for a new style and he decided to go with Joseph Gordon-Levitt's hairstyle from Inception:

It could either be disastrous or really amazing.  To top it all off, he's growing out his scraggly mustache in hopes of achieving a sort of blond Mexican Bandit look.  I hope he doesn't turn out looking like Draco Malfoy, but Colin's a fan of his look too so it'll (hopefully) be a win-win situation for him.


And now I'll leave you with this adorable picture of Z sleeping under my oversized hat. 


4 comments:

  1. Awww Zeena! Cute shirt! Might have to buy it. I have to wait til tomorrow to check the shop! Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Colin going to be dressing like Joseph or Draco?? ...that makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the stylist won't get mixed up where you turn out like Draco Malfoy and Colin turns out like a Bettie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad loves his jokes. I am searching Ebay right now for pricing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails