Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Many Faces of Z




Photos by Colin
T shirt:  Store in Flagstaff, AZ (I forgot the name!)
Cardigan:  American Apparel
Jeans:  Thrift store in L.A.
Shoes:  keds.com
Necklace:  Gift from my older sister
Vintage Dooney & Burke purse:  Antique store in Phoenix  

Today's outfit is terribly boring (apart from the necklace).  I shadowed at the hospital a good bit of the day and then cleaned the apartment very thoroughly so there was no sense in wasting a good outfit on such a bland day.

In other news, my dog has been acting quite peculiar recently.  For one thing, she has been using the restroom in the house every time I leave it, which hasn't really happened that often in all of the twelve years I have had her.  Secondly, she has taken a keen interest in Colin and has begun to shut me out completely.  Just tonight she has been staring at Colin as he reads at the kitchen table, ignoring me as I call her name right next to her. And every time I speak to her she looks longingly over at Colin.  It's the oddest thing.  Not that she hated Colin before tonight or anything.  She was just kind of indifferent towards him.  I have no idea what's gotten in to her, but I hope it doesn't last long.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe Zeena is mad/jealous that you got a job and she is lonely :( Poor little Zeena, she's got to be getting up there in years, isn't she?

    Oh, and the purse is as awesome as the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Colin was at the table, I am guessing she thought he had food. And I posted a question on Yahoo! Answers and someone said the same thing dad said. She is old. Putting her in a brand new environment at such an age might screw up her clock, and to just treat her as a puppy that needs to be potty trained. So you might want to pick up the expensive things for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails