Thursday, July 15, 2010

Urban Safari





Romper:  Thrift store in Savannah
Shoes:  Thrift store in Phoenix 
Necklace:  Thrift store in Phoenix
Ring:  Antique store somewhere!

I've been reading up on the Dada movement and so far I've come to the conclusion that it's quite literally publicized bull s*** (I don't really curse, but I couldn't think of a more appropriate phrase).  The Dadaist ideals make sense in historical context I suppose, but gosh their artwork (or non-artwork) is ugly (though I guess that's the point).  I think I'm ready to move on to the next movement...

Today I'm wearing this cute little romper I got with Krista in Savannah and I paired it with a necklace made of multiple metal pull-chain strands.  I love how muted the colors are in this outfit; they really make the floral pattern pop. 

**By the way, I've been meaning to tell you all that if you have any suggestions for the blog or any questions regarding how to put a certain outfit together (or any questions in general), you are free to e-mail me at thebettiesshop@gmail.com (I am slowly (but surely) working to get the shop ready for use!).  

3 comments:

  1. whow...very modelish! it's not actually a word but you know what i mean...also, as a male, i'm not really sure what to say about the clothing. it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny, Kevin.

    By-the-way, that photograph of you that you so willingly sent out to all of your acquaintances is forever burned into my brain. There are some things that sister-in-laws should never know (or anyone but your wife and parents, for that matter).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails