Saturday, July 10, 2010

You're money, baby!






Photos by Carly
Shirt:  Urban Outfitters
Shorts:  Flea market in L.A.
Scarf:  Thrift store in Phoenix?
Shoes:  keds.com
Sunglasses:  Thrift store in Savannah

The movie was amazing!  I loved how realistic the characters were.  My parents thought it was a bit bizarre but perhaps that's because they couldn't relate to it as much as I could (not that I am a starving actor, but that I was around a lot of starving actors while I lived here in Los Angeles).  The setup was so cute, everyone sitting outside in the grass, each with their picnic blankets beneath them.  It was the perfect place for a first date.

Besides seeing Swingers in the park, we did a little shopping today and my sister tried on these hilarious glasses.  It's too bad she couldn't actually use them.  If only her eye sight were a little worse.

I've attached a couple pretty interesting photographs again.  Downtown L.A. makes for some great photo opportunities.  It's too bad I leave tomorrow...

Carly in some amazing glasses.

Photo by Carly




2 comments:

  1. gross, I look like some creature from the deep. That first picture of you was pretty awesome... Cant wait to see the new clothes later on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love the pictures, love the outfit. You look so cute in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails