Thursday, September 30, 2010

Skipping Puddles


It's a rainy day here in San Diego!!  And I am so happy about it.  I've come to really crave rainy days after living in two of the sunniest states I know.  It's so wonderfully dreary today!





Jeans:  Secondhand store in Los Angeles
Cardigan:  Thrift store in San Diego
Blouse:  Thrift store in San Diego
Boots:  Secondhand store in Los Angeles

I purchased my first Blondie album today, which was a long time coming.  



Colin and I are off to catch the tail end of sushi happy hour... yummy!


3 comments:

  1. I am really jealous that you are having a wonderfully wet day. It is back in the 100's here and the worst week to happen... Fanci's move. For some reason, crap weather happens when I move her. I think the atmosphere is testing my patience, and the safety of my trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. Hopefully all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you stop being so gosh darn cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails