Thursday, September 9, 2010

lazybones


Sweatshirt:  Thrift store in San Diego
Shorts:  American Apparel
Slippers:  Costco (I didn't actually wear these outside of the house)

I was a little too ambitious with my plans today when I decided that I would have time to take photographs of a few more Betties items before uploading them all to Etsy.  I did photograph some more stuff, but ended up with nothing really to show for it.  I promise, though, that everything will be up on the store tomorrow!  (I know, I know; you're all too familiar with my empty promises).  

Here are some more items you can anticipate seeing tomorrow in addition to the others:

I haven't yet decided if I'm going to put these pants up... I'm kind of developing a huge crush on them...

...Another classy plaid double-breasted jacket with a velvet collar...

...And a blue satin paisley-embroidered  blouse with black piping.

I can't wait to put them up!

Tonight I made another Martha Stewart recipe courtesy of the Everyday Food magazine I got from Colin's mom.  Here's the end product:

We had breaded chicken, cornbread with scallions, and a cucumber, celery, and shallot salad.  Colin also made me an alcoholic Shirley Temple to accompany my meal while he had a cucumber martini with his.



3 comments:

  1. mmmm the food looks great! I havent had home cooked in so long, darn you college life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top ramen is considered "home-cooked," right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails