Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion. It's a global phenomenon.







Undershirt:  Gift from Colin's mom from J. Crew
Romper:  Vintage clothing store in Savannah
Socks:  Gift from Colin's mom from J. Crew
Leather boots:  Secondhand clothing store in L.A.
Bird pin:  Antique store in Phoenix
Wrist watch:  Inherited from grandfather (it was his grandmother's)
Evil eye bracelet:  Homemade
Head band:  Thank You Mart in L.A.

Tonight Colin and I will be heading to Los Angeles to see a photography exhibit at the Getty on Saturday, to tailgate a bit for the USC football game on Saturday as well (though we don't actually have tickets), and to go to some flea markets on Sunday.  It should be a very fun weekend!  Hopefully I'll be able to take some good photographs to post on the blog.

I've just discovered copenhagenstreetstyle.dk and I'm obsessed!  I've been to Denmark once in my life and all the women were dressed so beautifully (the men as well!).  This website pays homage to their wonderful sense of fashion, and I can't seem to get enough of it.  Here are a few of my favorites so far:





Back to resizing all the Betties merchandise photographs (it's such a tedious task).  They'll be up very shortly, though!

2 comments:

  1. cute romper! i really like the pattern.. and that website is really cool! im so jealous of that girl's wavy hair in the 3rd picture you posted from that site.. it's perfect!.. btw my hair's getting really long! it's almost at my belly button! i need a haircut and a perm again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! Your hair sounds ridiculously long. You should grow it out to your butt. ;) You'd look like an asian mermaid.
    By the way I'm in L.A. at the loft and it's very weird not being here with you. I think Zeena feels the same way. She misses her lazyboy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails