Sunday, September 26, 2010

Contents may have shifted during flight.




Blouse:  Secondhand clothing store in Phoenix
Pants:  American Apparel
Shoes:  Target
Belt:  H&M
Sunglasses:  Betsy Johnson
Scarf:  Antique store in Phoenix

Jess's flight attendant-inspired outfit today (think Southwest Airlines) was too cute to not be featured in today's post.  I love how she paired the round framed sunglasses with the patterned scarf; it's so 60s chic.  

We looked at more houses today with Jess and her husband, and I can't wait until I can afford to buy my first home!  I've been researching retro houses online and They. Are. Adorable.  The kitchens are the best part.  Below are some of my favorites.










Tonight my family and I are going to view some slides taken of my parents when they were teenagers.  (My mom was such a fox!)  I'm obsessed with things of the past so I'm extremely excited to revisit them.  

Tomorrow I fly back to San Diego where I'll return to Colin and my little Z.  I so wish my family lived near me!


3 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been gone from your blog so long! It was great to see you today. I personally think you'd be a great asset to an employer and they're crazy to pass you up. Next time they get sassy with you like that, you just give them my number and I'll tell them a few things on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you back in S-dale? And jess does look pretty precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails