Monday, September 20, 2010

With Monday comes the sniffles

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

My Saturday was a lot of this: (in chronological order)



(imagine Colin's face in place of the girl's on the left and mine in place of the girl's on the right)

On Sunday, Colin, Zeena, and I went to a giant park near our apartment that overlooks the bay and the ocean.  We camped out on a big green hill under a shady tree, where we had snacks and threw the ball for Z.  There was also a boat race going on in the bay that we were able to see from afar.  Here are a few photos from that:




It was a very relaxing weekend!

And now for today's outfit:

 


White linen men's shirt:  Some department store
Capris:  Thrift store in San Diego
Hair barrette:  Homemade

It's a little boring, but I wasn't feeling well today so choosing my outfit for the day wasn't as fulfilling as it usually is.  

In more exciting news, I'll be posting more great Betties merchandise tomorrow.  I was thrilled to have found such great items (my family can attest to this... I video chatted them all to show them my finds)!  I hope you enjoy them...

cherry red VELVET FLATS WITH BOWS

slouchy NATIVE AMERICAN-INSPIRED knit sweater 

taupe square-dotted dress with white PETER PAN COLLAR, BLACK BOW, CUMMERBUND BELT, and PLEATS

PRETTY IN PINK dress with gathered hips

powder blue FLORAL CROPPED BUTTON-UP shirt

faux-fur lined BLACK SNOW BOOTS

To end tonight's post, I give you a hilarious photograph of Colin in his thrift store goggles wearing his thrift store Home Depot-colored vest (with nothing underneath).  This was what my opponent looked like while we were playing cards.  I lost, by the way.  Maybe the neon orange vest staring back at me from across the table handicapped my vision.







2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you are making use of your proximity to the ocean! Sounds like a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous...but not of Colin's stache.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails