Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Golden Slumbers






I love the simplicity and elegance of cotton nightgowns.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect white cotton gown, but have yet to find one at a price I'm willing to pay.  There is an adorable white customizable gown on Etsy from Hearts and Home that I would love to own (though it's listed as a little girl's item):

Maybe my sweet and loving boyfriend will buy it for me one day (wink, wink, Colin)!

Today's threads: (worn with grey Converse high-tops)


Crop top:  Thrift store in L.A.
Overalls:  Secondhand clothing store in L.A.

If this top looks familiar it's because I wore it with the Armani trousers in the Betties listing.  It was terribly warm today, but the scarcity of the fabric on this shirt definitely helped cool me down a bit.

Before I forget, here's a photograph of last night's meal:


It was sooo good!  The glaze was simply apricot jam mixed with red pepper flakes.  I was able to satisfy my sweet tooth while Colin got his spice kick all in the same meal.  

I'll have new listings for the store up by tomorrow!  There are some really great accessories in this batch. Here's a sneak preview:

A white iridescent turban...

...An 80s wrap jumpsuit with front pleats... (worn with the turban)

...Red 'There's no place like home' platforms...

...A festive fall blouse... (perfect for Thanksgiving!)

...An avant garde bowler hat with a high-rise brim...

...And a sweet, embroidered purse with mother of pearl buttons.

Expect them up tomorrow if not tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails