Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Screen Test





Striped terry cloth shirt:  Secondhand store in Phoenix
Capris:  Thrift store in San Diego
Black headband:  Thank You Mart in Los Angeles

My remote control for my camera came in yesterday so it's a lot easier to take photographs of myself (sounds a bit narcissistic, doesn't it?).  It's a little temperamental, but it was only $13.  I was so excited to use it!

Today I worked on taking photos of the new fall merchandise for The Betties and I'll be putting them on the site tomorrow once I resize the images, take each item's measurements, and write up the descriptions.  Here's a little peak of what's to come tomorrow:

A sheer floral dress with a white collar...

...An asian-inspired full-length dress with black floral embroidery...

...A sheer striped ethnic blouse with black trim...

...A very dramatic black velour dress with faux-fur trim...

...An adorable orange nightie with cream buttons and trim...

...And a classic green and blue plaid jacket.  

Expect them to be up on the site tomorrow afternoon!

Also, I realized that I never posted a photograph of the watermelon margaritas Colin had made us for dinner a few evenings ago:


Martha Stewart really knows her stuff... So yummy!

***Update: I have taken photos of a few more Betties items, but because of this have run a little behind on getting all the photographs of the items resized so that I can post them on Etsy.  I will do my best to get them up tonight as promised, but they may end up taking longer than expected.  If that is the case, they will most definitely be up tomorrow!!





3 comments:

  1. all the clothes look so cute! i like you pose for the asian inspired dress btw... i hope you were thinking about me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking more about my Memoirs of a Geisha book... but we'll pretend I was channeling you all along ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails