Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lucky in Love




Sweater: Borrowed from sister
Belt: Thrifted
High-waisted shorts: Thrifted
Leggings: American Apparel
Oxfords: Borrowed from sister

My hairdresser convinced me to keep my hair longer, so I ended up with just a trim.  Tomorrow I'll be dying my hair a darker shade of brown (almost black, if all goes well).  It'll be the first time in a long time that I'll be dying my hair with color from a box and I'm more than a little nervous; the last time my hair was home-colored was in middle school when my sister tried to put red highlights in my hair... it was a disaster.

Mabel and her sister are very groggy from their surgery but they should be back in shape by tomorrow.  Unfortunately, the vet found out that the puppies have fleas (probably the California kind) so we'll be spending all day tomorrow disinfecting the entire house.  Ew.

Today's outfit was "librarian who knits in her free time"-inspired (I hope it shows).  I got a lot of compliments on my hair by many elderly women while out thrifting.  :)  I think that means I got the "knitting" part of the look down by association...








2 comments:

  1. A disaster?! Those red highlights were great. I could have charged money for a look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You meant charged money to not look like that, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails