Monday, December 13, 2010

Mabel Syrup

The movie was SO GOOD!  Colin and I are going to be seeing it again.  The sound effects and the music were incredible, the plot line was a refreshing twist on the classic, and the visuals were... mmm!

While waiting for the gas man to come and fix our furnace, I put together a film of Mabie.  I didn't realize that I'd chosen a five minute song to accompany it (and I'm not technologically with-it enough to figure out how to fade the music out) so it's a little long.  Gosh, she's cute!


I'd always swore to myself that I'd never become one of those mothers that thinks that her kid is the smartest, most beautiful kid on Earth, but this obsession of mine with Mabel is making me think that I might in fact become one of Them.  Oh boy...

**I've posted this movie on my little sister's youtube channel.  Check it out here if you love to watch movies of adorable pets in your spare time!  

5 comments:

  1. So I really like that Coco Rosie song. I need some recommendations on which album I should get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got The Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn, but I haven't looked into any of the other albums (I listened to some of the songs on the other albums and thought this one was the best, but I haven't looked at them again since to see if I'd changed my mind about any of them). I like the one I've got a fair amount, though you definitely have to be in the right mood to listen to them. They're very kooky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS When are you doing an outfit post? It's been over a week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can be That person if you continue to make entertaining movies.

    I miss the Mabey Baby...and Zeenie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite part is how they share a pod.. so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails