Sunday, December 12, 2010

Must see (hopefully): Black Swan


I can't wait to see this film. (!)  I only just discovered that it existed yesterday while obsessing over my new favorite magazine of all time, Wired.  Doesn't it look amazing?? I LOVE the ending scene where Portman's character, Nina, plucks a feather from her back, along with the scene that shows Nina rising on her point shoe as if the ballerina in the music box willed her to do so.  I'll be seeing it tonight with Colin, and I'll be sure to report back tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to see this for a month now!! It looks really good. I like when she is dancing as the black swan and when she waves her arms it sounds like she has wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the sound effects were amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails