Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Simpletons

...and I'm not talking about the dogs.


I would like to say that videochating Human to Pet doesn't happen often. Sadly not only is it a reoccurring event in our family but a highly entertaining and much anticipated one.  This was an especially joyous conversation as we rarely see any actual communication (or even acknowledgement) from Pet.  Mabel's acutely cognizant self definitely warranted a recording of the conversation as well as some blog space.  I hope you agree.

Once Mabel's iChat ended, she promptly scoured the apartment for the source of the high pitched squeals.  Much to her dismay, she did not find them in the kitchen, under the front door, or in the bedroom...


4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to witness the awesome adorable-ness ensue. 2 sets of sisters on either end, how adorable. Wish I had an animal with me to iChat with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I didn't look at the dog so much. I couldn't stop laughing at Kevin & Jess! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails