Monday, December 6, 2010

double take, or The. Greatest. Pants. That. Ever. Lived.




Riding pants: American Apparel
Shirt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Inherited from grandfather
Boots: Secondhand

Christmas came early this year!  Thanks to the incredible savings that is Groupon, these pants became semi-affordable and I was finally able to purchase them (I've been ogling them ever since they hit the stores).  And. I. Love. Them.  

PS-I'm revising my previous post to include an album that my very good friend just told me about.  Please comment with bands whom you think I might like!  I'm always on the search for new bands to obsess over.



6 comments:

  1. oh so now its cool to be me. haha. good to know I can wear my riding pants in public without getting funny looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about how ahead of the times you were... and you didn't even know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, maybe you should start asking me for some fashion advice hahaha. ehh, maybe not. But actually, I was just thinking, the riding shirts that we wear are pretty cute. They are called Stock Ties.

    http://www.doversaddlery.com/r.j.-classics-sterling-tattersol-stock-tie/p/X1-20597/cn/4889/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And pretty reasonably priced for horseback riding gear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are AA! I used to work there, haha I tried those on a million times but never bought them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails