Tuesday, December 21, 2010

(!)


I was so excited to have found these photographs in my inbox yesterday!!  The lovely Cristina was dear enough to send me photos of her wearing her new Betties sunglasses, and after receiving them I couldn't stop smiling (some may say I was even glowing).  I love seeing whose hands the Betties' items fall into; it's like having an open adoption! (Yes, I just compared my merchandise to my unborn children).  Don't they look divine on her?  I'm sure they will live a long, happy life in her company.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwe, you should check out mine and my boyfriends blog. it's just about our travels and photography =]

    you're such a doll!


    http://www.pinholecollapse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great photos on there. Give my compliments to the photographer(s). I have a feeling I'll be visiting the blog more often than not... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails