Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Save for a Rainy Day


I put together an amazing rain-inspired mix, but something went awry as I was about to push "finish" and all my songs disappeared.  So this is the second, less complete version.  If the Beatles were more easily accessible, I'd have also added "Julia" and "Rocky Raccoon."  If I think of the other songs that I had forgotten that I'd included in the original mix, I'll revise this post to include them!!  

Defeated by technology once again... [sigh...]

**I didn't realize I had put the acoustic version of Staraflur on, but please check out this song as it's played on the album.  It's MUCH more moving.

***I don't think I've told you this yet, but I'm crazy about Radiohead.  I tried so hard not to inundate the mix with Radiohead songs.  I did, however, include my most beloved song of all time, Pyramid Song.  (I've had an obsession with this song in particular (as well as the band) since I first discovered it junior year of high school... it's my go-to Radiohead song)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails