Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Wants: Albums

Lykke Li's Youth Novels




(embedding disabled, but this song is very good so please click on the link if you liked the two previous songs!!)

Lisa Mitchell's Neopolitan Dreams 

This artist was recommended to me by my good friend, and I must admit that she knows my taste all too well!  Not only is this girl absolutely adorable but her voice is so fantastically whimsical.



(I'd embed the video but it's so large that it doesn't fit within the confines of the text box on the blog... and I can't handle when things aren't symmetrical and neat!)

1 comment:

  1. You should check her out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdXPGTCAd4
    I think you would like her! my family all said she reminded them of you : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails