Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lalilocks


I'm getting my haircut tomorrow!!  And I haven't decided if I'm going to chop it off to make a bob or just trim it.  I have a tendency to really change my hairstyle whenever I go to get my hair cut so I have a feeling it may end up shorter, but we'll see what happens.  I do really enjoy putting my hair in pigtails, though; I'd hate to see those go!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!  My biggest gift this year was an iPhone, which I was very excited about because it means I'll never ever get lost again while driving (the Mapquest function is brilliant).  I'll also finally be able to Tweet like the pros, which is something to look forward to :)

Tomorrow I'll be thrifting (hopefully) while poor Mabel and her sister, Pearl, get "fixed" at the vet.  I hope it won't be completely heartbreaking to see them once they've returned.  They're both pretty enduring dogs, though, so I'm sure they'll recover fine.

I'll be photographing my homemade Christmas gifts this week and will be posting them on the blog soon.  My sister's romper turned out adorable!!  I'm so excited to show you all the result.

**The title of this post comes from the nickname my dad has given me (Lali, pronounced lah-li), which happens to be one of many nicknames, including La (which I am most often referred to as), Li La (lee-lah), Ellie Kay, and Peanut.  My family is very keen on nicknames.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails