Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions



**Happy New Year!**

I rang in the New Year with friends last night drinking and dancing (and paying the price for it today).  I hope your New Year celebrations were as equally fun and festive as mine was!

Now for this year's Resolutions:

(1)  I will stop picking at my cuticles.

[This has been a New Year's resolution of mine for many years... and I still haven't stuck to it!  Hopefully this year will be different.]

(2)  I will stick to my new gluten-free diet for a month in hopes that it'll solve all of my digestive issues, and create a food log along the way.

(3)  I will get a job.

(4)  I will try to break up my daily routine and be more adventurous.

[I tend to routinize everything.]

I hope the New Year inspires everyone to be better versions of themselves!  Cheers to 2011.






2 comments:

  1. good resolutions! I should definitely use number one and four for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think number four is your problem. In fact, I think you're the exact opposite of routinized--spontaneity all the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails