Sunday, August 22, 2010

With flowers in her hair




Leotard:  American Apparel
Jean Shorts:  Flea market in L.A.
Sneakers:  keds.com
Scarf belt:  Thrift store in the South
Leather Satchel:  Secondhand store in Phoenix

I made a delicious tortellini salad with heirloom tomatoes for dinner tonight.  Here's what it looked like:


Yummy!

On another food related note, Trader Joe's is selling lychees!  Colin and I got a package of them today and we are almost through with all of them.  Colin requested that I go back to the grocery store tomorrow to get five more boxes.  :)  If you shop at TJs, I suggest you pick up a box ASAP!  They make for a delicious after dinner dessert.



9 comments:

  1. Mmm that looks delicious!

    And unfortunately no TJs anywhere near here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a TJ's!! Who wouldve thought Tucson has one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to view your blog again...I was without internet connection while in CT. I felt deprived and disconnected.

    TJ and lychees are in cahoots?! I will have to sleuth around the aisles to find this magical treat.

    Lookin' good sissy! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, family. It's nice to be blogging again. How I missed it so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (though I guess it's only been a couple days since I last blogged... seems like forever)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello La!
    how is the work thing going? So lychees is the food of the day...maybe I should try some...Are you joining us on LA in two weeks? Maybe we can celebrate Dad's B-day...

    Very Cute outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure what my work schedule is like. I hope so though! I need to hit up those thrift stores again. And I'd love to see you guys too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails