Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello, Love

It's such a comfort to be back to my blogging self!  Thank you all for being very patient with me as I  rediscovered the child in me at Disneyland.
Remember when I had said that I had gotten a job a while back?  Well, I only just started today and I have a feeling it's going to take a while getting used to the idea that time is no longer endless.  It's going to be a challenge figuring out a good balance between working, spending time with my boyfriend and little dog, and blogging, but I will try to be just as diligent as I was about posting pre-entering the world of time cards and dress codes (and of course, Disneyland).
With that said, documentation of my outfits for the day will resume tomorrow!!  It's way too late to try and get a good photograph out of me, and I have to get up early again tomorrow for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails