Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sunshine and smiles






Dress:  Secondhand store in Albuquerque
Brown leather gladiator sandals:  Gift from older sister

The couple of days I spent in Oceanside with Colin's family were so peaceful and relaxing!  I played much of the time with Colin's two little cousins who are five and six (or seven?).  The house was right on the beach and the ocean waves crashed so close to the house that we were able to hear them as we went to sleep at night.

Work begins again tomorrow.  Oh how I wish I could bask in the sun at the beach all day (and get paid to do it)!


3 comments:

  1. "Oh how I wish I could bask in the sun at the beach all day (and get paid to do it)!"
    If you figure out how to do this, let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropped your sister off in Tucson...she's a wild cat now! She is rooming with 4 other girls in the study hall. What a joke! She is in a small room off the main study room and her roommate is Carlee, from just south of San Diego. She is majoring in PreVet. They should have fun together...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails