Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gallivanting geisha

I'm sorry to disappoint but there will be no outfit post today :(  I was so terribly exhausted after work today, I just went to my room, read for a bit, and passed out until dinner time in my terribly boring work clothes.  I hope that I'll get used to waking up at five every morning because I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't muster up enough energy to change into an outfit I really enjoyed after a long day of work!

In keeping with the 'artists I love' theme, here's another one.



Her voice is so delicate and whimsical!  I've been more inspired to listen to her recently as I continue to read Memoirs of a Geisha (though Yao Lee is chinese and geisha originated from Japan).  I'm so excited to see how Chiyo's story all plays out, but I know it will be a bittersweet goodbye as I end yet another story about a character I've come to know and love.
Image from magicalnonsence-andgirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails