Monday, August 2, 2010

Sleepyhead

Yesterday's outfit:
Please excuse the scraggly hair and the possessed face!  I had just woken up from a nap.

Photos by Colin
Dress:  Thrift store in L.A.
Metal belt:  Antique store in Phoenix
Leather gladiator sandals:  Gift from older sister

And today's:

My older sister, Jessica, on the left and my younger sister, Carly, on the right.  My brother-in-law (Jess's husband) is in the background.


Photos by my mom

Photo by Jess

Cream shirt with brown polka dots:  Thrift store in San Diego
Navy blue capris:  Thrift store in San Diego
Shoes:  keds.com

I'm back in L.A. this week.  My family and I and a family whose husband works with my dad will be going to Disneyland this week so I'll be taking a hiatus from tomorrow until Thursday.  A lot of the clothes I'll be wearing this week are repeats of other posts (I find it very hard to plan outfits ahead of time; I tend to choose my clothes the day of as my moods are always changing) so you won't be missing out on much.  I will, however, get photographs of the outfits that are new and will post them when I return to San Diego on Friday.  I have become increasingly addicted to blogging so this week will be really tough, but I don't want to be rude when company is over.  If I do find time to post this week, though, I will!

I'm featuring a photograph of my older sister's outfit today because I think it's the cutest thing!  I forgot to get a close up of the pattern on the fabric (they're black silhouettes of asian men pulling red rickshaws behind them), but she's gone home to Arizona so you'll have to imagine how it looks without a visual representation.  She paired the outfit with a sweater that she inherited from our grandfather, an evergreen vintage Dooney and Burke purse, and tan leather oxfords.




4 comments:

  1. I love that first look. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss CA already! Wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look happy to have my picture taken in the second one. And Kevin looks like he is protruding out of Jess's head bahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is an awesome find! i especially love the ruffled neck..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails