Monday, March 14, 2011

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties

Silly me.  

I didn't even think that you could max out of space on a blog.  The Internet's supposed to be one endless sea of space, right?  Well, I did.  1 GB came and went.  So photo uploading won't happen until I figure out why Google hasn't received my last payment for more gigs of space, which will hopefully be later tonight, but I'm not counting on it... (if payment didn't go through the first time I don't see why it'd go through the second time, all things being equal).    

So don't fret (I'm not fretting, really, everything's okay, NOBODY'S FRETTING HERE!!), everything will go back to normal as soon as Google and I make amends.  

...Now I need to teach myself how to live blog-free.  Is it even possible?  I think I've forgotten out to breathe properly.  Inhale... exhale...



1 comment:

  1. wait, wha?! After so much space then you have to pay??? Man, those internet hogs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails