Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'll be Bobcat today (or Saturday)











Dress: Thrifted (Liz Claiborne)
Flannel shirt: Stolen from Colin's closet (J. Crew)
Stockings: Beverly Hills Hosiery
Loafers: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted (Coach)

Phew!  I made it without blogging for a little over two days.  If you can imagine, the feeling was somewhat similar to holding your breath while driving underneath a bridge.  You know you'll come out the other end in one piece, but your fate still seems to hinge on whether or not you can hold your breath long enough.  (If you couldn't tell already, I have some extremely neurotic tendencies... )

Colin and I began our Photoshop tutorial on Saturday.  We've made it our mission to master the program, and will be watching an online tutorial we've subscribed to every Saturday morning until we feel we can sufficiently comprehend it.  We should be digitally altering photographs with ease in no time...!  


(Tea, toast, and fresh fruit are obvious necessities when attempting to master such a complicated task!)

In other news, I've added more items to The Betties!!  I think I'm making progress in the self-determination department as I've managed not to keep yet another batch of clothing meant for the shop.  :)





Lastly, my parting gift to you for the night:


Finally, someone who shares my love of Fridays!   :)










12 comments:

  1. i love that dress and those cute shoes.
    both great finds.
    good luck with the tutorials
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I definitely think we'll be needing it...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collection of shoes. Those might be something my grandpa would wear, but they look just right with everything else you are doing. With that shirt, a white ribbon in your hair would look cute, too, but I like what you did! Sorry to hear about your computer problems, but you recovered quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first saw these shoes, I thought they were wonderfully hideous... I had to have them! I love the way they look with girly socks, but without them they're kind of atrocious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No!!! Not the Friday song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to have you explain that video to me. I really have no idea what to think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, for somebody that likes to wear Keds as much as you do, I came across this site that has them for a great price: http://www.shopnational.com/p/Canvas-Champion-Oxfords. And they also have some great socks that you probably would love for very good prices: http://www.shopnational.com/p/Pima-Cotton-Nylon-Spandex-Socks and http://www.shopnational.com/p/100-Cotton-Socks and http://www.shopnational.com/p/Cotton-Nylon-Cuffed-Sock. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is that possible?? $25 for a pair of Keds? That's incredible!

    I'm also really glad you sent me those links for socks. I was looking for some online yesterday, but was having a hard time finding some reasonably priced ones. I baby the white ones I have right now as they're the only pair I have; I thought I lost them at the laundromat the other day and freaked out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As for the video, Krista, I'm pretty sure the company that produces those songs & videos is kind of a scam. I think it's like the My Super Sweet Sixteen version of music videos (pay big bucks to come up with a mediocre song and video). You should look up the Arc Music Factory. They have some other "artists" associated with them and their videos are almost as equally hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You need to get some socks, sister. Glad you didn't lose the ones you have. I have worn their all cotton ones (they don't stretch, so you need to get the right size, which they show in the chart). They will shrink when you wash them, so you need to get them big enough. And the ones with lycra I have also worn and they are very nice. And they do come in colors (but I mostly just wear white and black). I think all the links I sent you are good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another good find on socks in case you are still looking is this. I wear these a lot and they are really good, too: http://cgi.ebay.com/12pairs-Gold-Toe-Anklets-Cotton-Turn-Cuff-Sock-9-11size-/150575733306?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230f035a3a

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails