Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Behind books as big as themselves

T shirt: FIDM's Scholarship Store
Sweater: Thrifted
Capris: Thrifted
Flannel: Thrifted
Hair ribbon: Hand crafted
Boots: Secondhand




I started volunteering at the public library last week and I can't get enough of it!  I'm fortunate to be working in the children's section and I love helping out with the reading enrichment programs.  One of my favorite things in the world is seeing kids absorbed in books; they're so enthusiastic about the stories they read.  I'll be volunteering at a new branch today for a couple of hours and I can't wait to get started!



I thought I'd include photographs of some of the random trinkets we've accumulated since moving into our apartment.  We can't afford to give up any more room in our tiny place, but they're such happy little additions!

I hope you're Wednesday is as relaxing as theirs:


Happy hump day!











2 comments:

  1. I love this style, so relaxed and casual and comfortable looking. I really like how your capris look with those boots and your socks peeking out. Classy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails