Friday, March 11, 2011

Blackbird




Romper: Thrifted
Leotard: American Apparel
Belt: Thrifted
Socks: American Apparel
Mary Janes: secondhand
Purse: Flea market
Sweater: Thrifted
Beret: Secondhand

I spent all of today feverishly photographing The Betties merchandise and had decided that this romper would be the last item I'd photograph.  Fortunately for me, it turns out the zipper of the fly is broken so it's mine to keep for now!  It seems I'm always making excuses to keep clothing meant for the shop... 

I've got a hankering to eat out with Colin tonight and sushi seems like just the thing I need.  Hopefully I don't indulge myself too much, but the plum wine is pretty hard to resist...!

New shop items will likely be added on Monday, so I'll post a sneak preview on Sunday. (!!)


Don't you just love Fridays?  







5 comments:

  1. I love this on you!that romper is so cute and I love those mary janes and frilly white socks with it on you.I hope you wore this out some place,I would,its adorable.those socks are a darling look on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miss Saddle Shoes! I'm happy to have kept it :) And socks are my new favorite accessory. I can't get enough of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool outfit. Love the finishing touches with the beret, bag and dressy shoes. And you do such a great job of working your socks into your ensembles. They help accent your perfect ankles. And please wear them with your Keds, too. I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even think about wearing them with my Keds! Usually socks look so weird with them, but I think they'd be really cute, actually. Thanks for the tip! Keep 'em comin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wear socks with Keds. Thin fold-down socks like you wear. I like how they feel and they stay so much cleaner. White socks with my navy Keds and white or black socks with my white Keds. I'm sure lots of people think its weird, but I do think they are cute that way. But then, maybe they are the weird ones:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails