Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Monkeying around

Overalls: Thrifted
Blouse: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Cardigan: Inherited from grandfather
Leggings: American Apparel
Boots: Secondhand
Purse: Coach (thrifted)
Hair ribbon: homemade
Necklace: Gift from Colin (Tiffany)

[I can't remember if I've posted this outfit before or not... I've worn it a few times.  It's just so comfortable!]

Colin and I have the good fortune of babysitting Pearl (above), Mabel's sister, for about a month while my parents feverishly work to get through this year's tax season.  And I've decided that I'm not going to give her back.  !  (Only kidding).  She is so adorable; she's awake most of the day (unlike Mabes) and she gets excited when Colin and I get home (unlike Mabes)--she's actually fond of us!  And the two sisters love each other dearly, though that love tends to manifest itself in aggression; Pearl will jump from the couch onto Mabes below when they're playing, it's hilarious.  She's quite the little monkey.

Today I'll be volunteering for the first time at the library where I'll be helping the kids in the children's section make friendship bracelets.  I hope they like me!


I thought I'd include a photo of the flowers Colin brought home for me yesterday after work.  Aren't they perdy?



Happy hump day!





3 comments:

  1. Pearlie is so adorable! French Bulldogs have a thing for camera moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!


    StylePicks
    http://stylepicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails