Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh boy...!


I was feeling pretty bold today and decided to sign up for a Chictopia account.  And...

I made it to the front page!!!  

[I was aiming to express my excitement in a more humble, tasteful manner, but I can't.  I'm beaming!]

I've been staring at Chictopia's site for at least ten minutes, refreshing the screen almost every minute.  Lame, I know, but I'd like to think that you'd do the same??  (But please don't tell me otherwise!) 


I've also developed an unhealthy crush on the Chictopia users.  What a supremely supportive bunch!




5 comments:

  1. My sister is famous!!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl !!! All your hard work is paying off!! Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you signed! saw you there and here I am - looking at blog and bookmarking it!
    very nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for you ! Love your style !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails