Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mr. Sun




Dress:  Secondhand
Shirt: Colin's (originally from J. Crew)
Stockings: Beverly Hills Hosiery
Boots: Secondhand
Purse: Flea market find
Hair ribbon: Homemade

Spring has sprung!  The sun decided to come out today and boy did it shine.  It was so warm today, and not the kind of subtle read-in-the-sun sort of warm, but the kind that elicits a massive makeup meltdown and challenges my natural deodorant to the extreme.  (I think the deodorant passed the test, though I have yet to get a second opinion).  Needless to say, the stockings didn't last long.  

Tonight's agenda: recover the energy lost due to the blazing rays with a little Mad Men and some Taco Bell, extra mild sauce.







7 comments:

  1. you look so cute! i love that you are always wearing ribbon in your hair (handmade too).

    sounds like the perfect night

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny, I also too ate some delicious Taco Bell... and it was crazy warm as well. Hope the piggies are surviving... we all know Zeena is, I sometimes think that 85 is not warm enough for Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. delete the also from the also too... kinda tired right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your hair. It's such a darling cut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It's a simple cut, really. It's mostly about the inverted bang (I'm terribly particular about my bangs!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Miss IslaBell, it was a lovely night! Apart from the fact that I may have sipped on one too many Taco Bell sauce packets... My stomach was not too happy with me after that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails