Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coming Soon (tomorrow!!)

(click on images to enlarge)

pale pink SEERSUCKER OVERSIZED dress






red KNIT TURTLENECK DRESS with elastic waistband


STRIPED LINEN SKIRT with pockets


faint blue SHEER COTTON NIGHTGOWN with lace yolk and ruffled sleeves


LOVE BIRDS scarf


maroon VICTORIAN-INSPIRED leather loafer heels with gold accents


cream synthetic STRAW CROCHETED purse with taupe handle


80s “men should come with directions” printed COMIC tee

blue and white striped “RASPBERRY” scarf


high-waisted purple LEATHER FITTED SKIRT with asymmetrical waistline detailing


soft yellow sweetheart BI-TEXTURED SWEATSHIRT TOP  

mustard SKIRTED OVERALLS with deep side pockets and bibbed front



Once I've added them to the shop tomorrow, I'll edit this post to include links to their individual shop pages.  I wish I could keep them all!


**Can you tell I've darkened my hair?  My sister did a pretty good job, I'd say.  :)





1 comment:

  1. Ooh those are all so cute! And your hair looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails