Thursday, January 6, 2011

DIY: Christmas gifts on a budget



I finally got around to putting up my homemade Christmas gifts!!  The top image is an earring I made for my younger sister (you may have to click on the image to see it better).  She's a big fan of those long earrings that you only wear one of, so I thought this would be the perfect gift.  And it was really easy to make.  The second image is a bike basket I made for my mom (my older sister had bought her an adorable vintage bike so I made a basket to go along with it).  The "three" represents her three daughters, and the fabric rosettes I made myself.  I've asked my sister to photograph her in her romper so hopefully it'll be up shortly (hint, hint, Jess).  I also framed some photographs for my dad and my brother-in-law (Colin just got some barware... no homemade gifts for him this year, unfortunately).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails