Friday, January 21, 2011

Me, Me, ME... I'm seeing spots


Blouse: Thrifted
Trousers: Thrifted
Shoes:  Thrifted

I asked Colin if this post had too many Ellana's on it prior to publishing, and we concluded that it did, so I cut some pictures out.  (Narcissist is a word I hope to never be labeled) Hopefully you can still get a clear sense of the outfit without any close-ups.   

I hope you noticed the minor [really minor] changes to the blog.  With Krista's help, I was able to figure out how to widen the columns so now I can post HUGE photographs of myself because I. Love. Me.  Not really.  I just like big, clear photos.  I hope you'll agree.  

Last night I made an assortment of tapas for dinner: gazpacho shooters, endive leaves stuffed with goat cheese, candied walnuts, and orange slices, a spicy fruit salad, and grape leaves stuffed with raisins and spiced rice.  It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!  I spent too much time making it all, but it was worth the lovely evening I shared with Colin.  I had planned to make a pear sidecar cocktail to drink with dinner, but it turns out pear brandy is a pretty hot commodity; I tried to find it at a bunch of liquor stores, but stopped searching after the third one.

Colin has started blasting Uffie, which, coincidentally, is my cue to get off the computer.  Someone's lookin' to go out tonight!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails