Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday Wants

I decided to devote Wednesdays to listing the things I'm currently wishing I owned because (1) it gives me an excuse to surf the Internet for forever without feeling totally useless (I can now call my addiction to pretend-shopping online "blog related") and (2) I've got enough cravings for stuff to make Wednesday Wants last a lifetime.

So, what is it I want now, you ask?

1.  Clogs
2.  A beret (preferably red)
Right: Tiny Toadstool Left: weheartit
3.  Cat eye glasses
These never seem to look good on me (my nose sticks out a little funny, so it's always especially hard finding sunglasses, especially ones that look good in this style).  I still try on a pair whenever I see them though.  One day, I'll find them.  One day...
  
4.  A dachshund
here, here and here
I know we just got Mabel and all, but I think our family wouldn't be truly complete without a wiener dog.  Adding a third dog to the mix won't be happening anytime soon (especially in such tight living quarters) but it's fun to pretend like it's feasible.



Here's to hoping Santa takes requests all year round.

Happy hump day,
Me


2 comments:

  1. Wow La I really like the slide show thing you've got going in the side...very cool! A dachsie, really? How does Mabel and Zeena feel about that? And Colin? They is a cool pairs of clogs I have been eyeing at sundance but they are expensive but they are way cool. Not sure about wearing them with children's sock...crazy day today...boxes everywhere! Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still waiting for a picture of Mabel with her new tag.... haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails