Wednesday, October 20, 2010

featured looK: ray oF SuNsHiNe





Trousers:  Secondhand store
Shoes:  aldo.com
Cardigan:  Inherited from grandfather
T shirt:  Local clothing store in Flagstaff
Belt:  H&M

Because I repeated an outfit today (see the look here), I decided to feature Jessica's outfit instead.  Well, let's face it, I would have photographed her outfit for everyone anyway!  I love these trousers on her.  They are so extraordinarily flattering.  

Today I shadowed at the high school and I'm pretty sure I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the passion for teaching that all of the teachers I have observed have.  I love sharing new information with people, but I'm not sure that I'd be as excited about teaching the components of the cell ten years later as I would be the first few years of teaching it...

On to the next possible career option!


3 comments:

  1. Maybe Elementary ? Think about it, you can shadow in my classroom someday and I think it might change your mind. : )

    Never rule the possibility out ! you never know where life will take you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree that I do need to look into the elementary school lifestyle before I rule teaching out completely. Become a teacher already so that I can!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails