Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Right brain, do your thang


Music by Cocorosie

I've become a bit tired of taking the same old outfit photos everyday, and have vowed from now on to try to make the blog more of a creative outlet for me.  So tonight I present to you, my lovely readers, my very first movie!  It's not especially good, but it's definitely a start.  For those of you who know me well, you know just how difficult it is for me to master any new technology so this was a pretty big feat.  I tried to get some views of my outfit in the film; hopefully you can get a sense of what I wore today.  (Please excuse the poor quality; I used my computer's camera)

If anyone has any creative ideas for the blog, please comment with your thoughts!  I am very anxious to hear any feedback.  


7 comments:

  1. Zeena is so precious! You should do more clips of you doing "home" stuff. like eating, or cleaning, or throwing the ball for beels! Super precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input, Car! That would be cool to document trivial things like that. I'll try it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha how cute.

    Perhaps a video showing new clothes you buy? Or perhaps I mean "old" clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what Jess said. I think that's a good idea. Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should do a video montage of random everyday activities, but use the video effect that plays the video at like 1.5x the speed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too. Looks like I've got a lot of work to do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails